WALL WARS WALL WARS

Not bad

You did a good job with the animation, It's well animated and anything, I liked it. The sound is very importante in an animation, and you indeed failed in that point, because sound is what makes an animation funny. Just that, but keep up your work with animation, you're doing well.

Metal Gear: Codec moments Metal Gear: Codec moments

Oh My Metal Gear-God!!

This was very very funny man! I loved everything from this flash :D Keep it up, the ending was very funny man. 10/10 and 5/5

The Resident Evil Collab The Resident Evil Collab

It wasn't that bad.

That's it. Wasn't that bad. I actually liked most the part with the arm-eating zombie, and Barry and Jill at the mansion. I'd say that it would be a lot better flash if the animators had worked on better storylines and not something so randomized. I recommend you guys watch the Metal Gear Solid Flash Collab. You might get something out of it.

Resident Evil Pwanchi Pt2 Resident Evil Pwanchi Pt2

This is the Awesomness!

You did a pretty good job man, it has a god story an d humor, the animation is simple but pretty good :) Simply awesome. I gave you a 10/10 and 5/5 and I'm totally recommending this into the RE Collection =D
By the way can I ask you something? How do you organize your layers when making flashes. I dont know for example you do this?:

EYES
MOUTH
HEAD
BODY
BACKGROUND

If you could tell me, that would be awesome too :) Thank you, and great job cant wait for next episode.

cyotecody555 responds:

Usually when I name my layers, whenever I need to make a new one, I'll name it according to what item I'll need to place into that layer

But yeah my layers usually look like this

BUTTON
STUFF
MORE STUFF
BACKGROUND

there's an example :P

And oh yes, thank you for the positive feedback :D

Pokemon: The Lost Ending Pokemon: The Lost Ending

Awesome!

The Flash is short, but very practical and funny! You deserve 10 and more! Keep up the good work.

Left 4 Dead Francis. Left 4 Dead Francis.

This is the Awesomness!

Just what I said, It's really awesome! Great Job, mah friend =D

Resident Evil SARS Part 2 Resident Evil SARS Part 2

Great Job!!

man, this is great. But I think that when you say next week you are sayin NEXT YEAR X3 Well, great job, really funny man. infinite/infinite rating.

S.O.A.D. - chick 'n' stu S.O.A.D. - chick 'n' stu

FUCKIN AWESOME!

MAN THIS SHOULD BE THE OFFICIAL VIDEO!

Resident Evil WUN! Resident Evil WUN!

^_^