WALL WARS WALL WARS

Not bad

You did a good job with the animation, It's well animated and anything, I liked it. The sound is very importante in an animation, and you indeed failed in that point, because sound is what makes an animation funny. Just that, but keep up your work with animation, you're doing well.

Metal Gear: Codec moments Metal Gear: Codec moments

Oh My Metal Gear-God!!

This was very very funny man! I loved everything from this flash :D Keep it up, the ending was very funny man. 10/10 and 5/5

The Resident Evil Collab The Resident Evil Collab

It wasn't that bad.

That's it. Wasn't that bad. I actually liked most the part with the arm-eating zombie, and Barry and Jill at the mansion. I'd say that it would be a lot better flash if the animators had worked on better storylines and not something so randomized. I recommend you guys watch the Metal Gear Solid Flash Collab. You might get something out of it.

Veggie Snake Veggie Snake

Great game!

I'm givin ya a ten. It reminds me of the old snake game on my cell phone. It's awesome, did a great job!

Missing Numbers Missing Numbers

Was Pretty Good!

Not a game that I would be playing every day though, still very good. I thought it was going to be easier. Good game for kids to helpĀ”em improve mental abilities. Good job.

&amp;lt;|&amp;gt;: Metropolyptic <|>: Metropolyptic

Not vaguely inspired by

The melody is almost the same of ''Strange Deja Vu'' except for some notes only. Givin' ya a 5/10 just for that, I didn't felt like it was so original, but I believe you can do great stuff.